Water and Environmental
2017 to March 2018 brochure available for Water and Environmental Proficiency tests
Water and Environmental proficiency tests for 2017 to March 2018 are now available to order on line by logging into your account or by contacting your local agent. If you require more information, please contact us or browse the programmes in our new proficiency tests brochure.
Proficiency Testing for water and environmental laboratories. There are 10 programmes available under the Water and Environmental scheme offering:
- Drinking Water Chemistry - for analysis of inorganics, metals and organics.
- Drinking Water Microbiology - for analysis of indicator organisms e.g. total coliforms, enterococci, organism ID.
- Drinking Water Parasitology - Cryptosporidium and Giardia supplied as phosphate buffered saline suspensions.
- Drinking Water Chemical Contamination Emergency - aimed at testing the capabilities of a laboratory to analyse a completely unknown chemically contaminated drinking water sample on an emergency short-term rapid screening basis by identifying the toxic chemical contaminant(s) in a real drinking water sample. Also, a sample for analysis of gross alpha and gross beta radioactivity only is supplied.
- Drinking Water Chemistry Taste & Odour Chemical Identification - aimed at testing the capabilities of a laboratory to analyse a chemically contaminated drinking water sample for completely unknown compound(s) that may produce a taste or odour.
- Environmental Surface Water Chemistry - for analysis of inorganics and metals in clean river, reservoir or lake.
- Environmental Legionella - Analysis of Legionella spp in water.
- Environmental Waste Water Chemistry - for analysis of inorganics, metals and organics in water.
- Environmental Soil Chemistry - Analysis of metals in soil.
- Environmental High Salinity Water Chemistry - full volume simulated seawater samples made using NaCl with salinity of 3.5% for analysis of inorganics and metals.
Search our currently available proficiency tests and quality control materials by matrix or analyte/determinand:
Search our website for details on how we operate, other services and information: