Choose your Proficiency test
Proficiency testing is an essential part of laboratory quality procedure and participation is a mandatory
requirement of ISO 17025 accreditation. Fapas proficiency testing provides an independent assessment of
your laboratory performance and compares your results to laboratories worldwide. Taking part in our
proficiency tests gives you confidence in your laboratory equipment, methods and staff, and assurance
that you are delivering the quality results demanded by your customer
Why Choose Fapas proficiency testing schemes?
- Trusted PT provider since 1990
- A UKAS accredited proficiency testing provider, certificate No. 0009, since 2002. (Please see individual round entries for information on tests or particular analytes which are not included in the scope of accreditation).
- Offering the widest range of analyte/matrix combinations for the food sector
- Results receive rigorous statistical analysis by PT experts
- Detailed confidential reports with clear feedback and method comparisons
- Fast publication of the report
- Easy result reporting through the secure area of our website
- Note: fees (prices) on this site are exclusive of carriage / handling fees and VAT. Customers outside the UK may also incur local charges including, but not limited to, import duties, local taxes, and customs clearance fees.
- Fees (prices) on this site are in GBP and do not include carriage / handling fees and VAT. Customers outside the UK may also incur local charges, including (but not limited to) import duties, local taxes and customs clearance fees, which may add significant cost to your order. Prices here are for the PT round or QC / Reference Material only and the total price payable may be higher.