Getting the most from your PT provider
Fapas are the global leader in proficiency testing for the food and drink industry with a clear goal; to provide the highest quality PT services to our international customer base.
You may have chosen Fapas simply for the high-quality test materials or for the clear comprehensive reports, but Fapas have taken things one step further to give you the complete PT package.
Enhanced reporting is the latest service improvement for Fapas® participants that brings additional ways to access your proficiency testing reports, with visual clarity and simplification, helping laboratories to communicate their performance to senior management, customers, auditors, and regulators. Enhanced reporting builds on our existing interactive functions such as charting and easy re-ordering (see below) and brings together all your results from a particular round into a group of easy to view and read summary pages that will save you time compared to using the standard PDF report, (which will still be provided as the definitive reporting format). It also provides a printable certificate of performance for each round you participate in. Enhanced reporting will start with newly published reports for our food chemistry proficiency tests and will be expanded to other tests over time.
Click here to view the web demonstration of Enhanced Reporting
Proficiency Assessment on Demand (PAD)
PAD is an on-demand service which enables you to carry out an independent test of your laboratory for a particular analyte and matrix at a time to suit you and in a shortened timescale compare to a routine proficiency test. PAD can be used when you need to validate (or revalidate) a test and there isn’t a scheduled proficiency test to meet your need. We have a large stock of retained PT materials which we can use to assess your laboratory performance outside your normal proficiency testing programme. You may have revised your method, moved to a new method entirely, or need to revalidate an instrument after a repair. PAD takes approximately 3 weeks from start to finish, much quicker than wating for the next PT to be available. To order PAD please fill our the Proficiency Assessment on Demand request form and email it to [email protected]
Click this link to complete the request form
Multiple Submission of results
You can now submit more than one result in each of our PTs allowing you to:
- Compare different methods
- Assess performance of individual methods
- Conduct independent training exercises
- Your nominated result will appear in the report and your additional results appear on Fapas SecureWeb
- Online trending is now available for Food Chemistry, Food and Water Microbiology (enumeration tests)
- A new range of filters to find data you need quickly and clearly
- Download data into excel format, to produce control charts and feed into your existing quality control procedures
You can now save time and use our easy re-ordering tool to purchase tests you’ve ordered in previous years.
- Tests purchased the previous year will automatically be added to your basket
- Shop for additional tests in the Fapas shop
- View your Proficiency Test orders and quotations